Sunday 18 November 2012

Update of editing

This week I aimed to have a rough cut of the beginning of our music group for Friday.  While I worked on this, Mina designed our digipak, Sarah designed our website while Chuffy looked at our merchandise.  On Friday we presented all of this to a focus group.  

I've really enjoyed editing our music video so far and have spent a lot of time this week, including out of lessons working on it.  The way we filmed our music video has made it quite challenging to sync clips together as we didn't concentrate enough on continuity.  An example of this is for our photoshoot:  on some shots Emma had the flower in her left hand and in another her right hand, which meant some shots that are really nice we can't use because they don't sync together.  This is a lesson I have learnt particularly from this shoot.

I managed to get a rough cut of the beginning of our music video up to the first photoshoot. Here it is:






My aim for this week will be to get a rough cut to the end of the track.


No comments:

Post a Comment