Monday 12 November 2012

Today's lesson

Editing

In today's lesson I carried on editing our music video.   What I have found while looking at the clips is that Emma didn't do exactly the same thing and therefore it is very hard at some points to use our best shots as they aren't synced with the music.  So far I have managed to do a rough cut up to when Emma goes to the cafe and then our problems start to occur.

There is a wide shot that we can use for the music video but she is dancing in the wrong places and therefore we will have to only use close ups in the cafe, which hopefully will look good when I put them in.  There is also a problem in the transition from the cafe through the dressing room to the second photoshoot, which is similar.  Next time I edit I will check again to see if there's anything we can do to fix this and I will carry on with the editing.  I hope to have done a rough cut of half our music video by tomorrow as I am very busy Wednesday and Thursday.  Therefore, I can more or less have a rough cut done by the end of the week that we can show an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment