Friday 9 November 2012

Brainstorm

As I am mainly in charge of editing, I thought I could brainstorm some ideas for our website and present them to my production group in our next meeting:


  1. Images are particularly important for our website, especially considering our target audience.  When looking at Lily Allen's and Avril Lavigne's websites, there were lots of galleries and updates of what they were up to.  I thought it would be really successful if we did a 'behind the scenes' of the making of our music video as this would allow our audience to have a closer connection with our artist.  There are lots of images we will be able to use in this, including images of our production group and cast.  Here are some examples:





         
2.  We could also have a gallery of images from photo shoots of Emma, which we could organise soon.         These images can be used as computer wallpapers/screensavers/etc. also, which would be really effective.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment