Sunday 4 November 2012

Organising the music video

Before half term, our group made a list of all the props everyone was getting:














Therefore, everyone had the chance to get anything over half term.  Over half term I bought the flower heads and flowers and today (the day before our shoot) I collected: make up, clothes, jewellery stands, cards and any games to bring to school tomorrow for the shoot.

Last week, Mina and Sarah were in charge of painting the background of our beach set while Chuffy and I organised everything to make sure everything else was organised and I finished the production schedule.

Here are she recent emails to our theatre department that I sent last week to make sure all our props were organised:


On Friday me and Chuffy collected the bistro set, Clothes rail and stalls and we also chose a different deck chair that we were happy to use.

While we did this, Mina and Sarah finished the painting of our beach set.


No comments:

Post a Comment