Monday 19 November 2012

Today's lesson

In today's lesson, I edited more of our music video:


I managed to edit the transition from the 1st photoshoot to the cafe and the whole cafe seen (rough cut), which I was really pleased with.

My biggest challenge in todays lesson was the fact that we had no wide shots of Emma singing the song right:  she changed her movements once we started doing closeups and therefore we couldn't sync many shots together.  As a result I used more closeups of the boys than I had planned for but I think it worked quite well.  Once I had done this I showed Chuffy and Mina to see what they thought and they liked it. 

While I did this, Mina continued finalising her designs for the digipak:


Mina and I came up with songs to put on the back of the album also.  



In tomorrow's lesson I will try and get as much editing done as possible as on Wednesday we will start working on our theory in our lessons. 





No comments:

Post a Comment