Sunday 4 November 2012

Final production schedule

Last week, I finished our groups production schedule for our shooting day tomorrow.  This was very difficult as it was the second time I was writing it and our teacher had emailed us with a problem about our cast, which I had to work around:


We decided to replace Toby Baring with Jake Goodbody (who would sit by the bar in both the cafe and bar scene), we moved Greg Fellows to behind the bar and use Matt and Paul (in the Media Department) as our work men.

I began by making a shot list, which Chuffy helped me with.  I used the choreography that I organised to help me with this (shown in previous post).  Here is the shot list:

 

I then rearranged the order of which we would film this.  Here is our production schedule:










No comments:

Post a Comment